Benefit from our experience.
Frequently Asked IT Support Questions
We are a full-service IT and Cybersecurity Firm serving the greater New Orleans area. Our highly skilled team of engineers can troubleshoot the smallest of IT support issues to complex problems and configurations.
Our team is committed to your business success and making sure your technology is running smoothly.
What we do:
- Fix Device Issues and business device sales.
- Product Sales – servers, computers, switches, routers, firewalls, storage, cloud.
- Diagnostics & Troubleshooting of your devices, network, and security.
- Compliance Regulations – i.e. HIPPA, PCI DSS, Sarbanes Oxley etc.
- WiFi configuration and security for speed and safety.
- Business Continuity – fully managed data backup and recovery services or data recovery.
- Cybersecurity – essential and advanced cybersecurity services and assessments.
- Structured Cabling – one to 1000’s of drops configured and installed to ensure your office has the speed and setup to grow.
- Advanced Technology Services – like SIEM, VMware, Cloud, Compliance, Monitoring, Infrastructure, Storage etc.
- Virtual CIO services and technology strategy and planning.
- Project Management – Planning an upgrade, a change of location, or just a minor tweak? Restech technicians can guide you through the process.
Restech provides a full range of Cybersecurity and business IT services. We work with very small businesses all the way up to the small enterprise. With over 520 business customers we have a breadth of experience that can help you use technology to your advantage. Our goal is to provide you with the IT services that fit with your business goals to keep you running, secure and growing.
If you have an immediate technology issue we will work to help resolve it quickly and then work to make sure you don’t have the same issues going forward.
Give us a call. Our friendly technology consultants will work with you to determine the best way to handle your business IT issues. If you have an immediate technology need we will work to fix your issue as quickly as possible After learning more about what you need we will make a recommendation on how to get you the results to get you back to work.
Our certified engineers recognize not every business works 8-5 like we do. 24/7 IT support is a given for our clients to rest assured that they can work when and how they need to.
Technology is a key driver for your business success. Implemented and managed correctly it should keep you competitive, productive and run smoothly. Customers have high expectations of how they want to interact with you and we make sure you stay up and running and use technology to your advantage.
Today most small businesses can’t afford the depth of skills needed to stay competitive. Having an IT generalist might have been sufficient even a few years ago but a lot has changed requiring more specialized skills for your business. Things like the need for better security that doesn’t slow you down, compliance, more sophisticated modern backup solutions to beat the ransomware and other malware villains, more devices, wifi, networks, and configuration all matter in how well you will use technology to compete.
Our highly skilled staff of engineers are experts in their disciplines and have the experience of dealing with 100’s of different types of environments and customers making it easier for us to set you up for success.
Your business can also benefit from our investments in technology. We have software and platforms that you gain access to, that you wouldn’t be able to otherwise.
We are committed to a friendly, effective and responsive environment where you get an extended team that you can depend on.
Our over 500 customers, many of which have been with us for 25 years or more, know that we invest in our staff so that you are always getting access to the best support and services you can have.
Contact us today at 504-733-5633 and let us show you how much smoother your day can be.
Through our over 25 years of business, we have come to know that helping a business grow and stay productive means helping them manage their technology. Not just fix problems but anticipating and preventing them from happening. Over the last several years this has become more important than ever. Technology is driving business success and productivity and demands more knowledge than ever to get the results your business needs. Our managed services give you the diversified skills you need for less than a single human.